Sunday, November 6, 2011

I think I'm gonna get lucky tonight! ;o)

Oh, it seems like it's been so long!!  We used to go a month or so without being intimate... since ttwd, we have been together nearly every night..... till last week.  S has been hurting, I understand...am not unsympathetic to his plight.  I haven't bugged him... I've even taken it upon myself to take care of business when need be with our friend Buzzy.

It's just not the same.  Oh sure, orgasms are a wonderful thing, and we all need them... but it's the intimacy that I'm craving.  His touch... his breath on my skin... the smell of his body... his manhood...

He is so close to being fixed that it's driving him crazy... I totally get that.

Today has been a good day considering that that we have been cleaning house like a mad dog getting ready for my parents.  They will be here early this week... not really sure when they will go home... but you know... you gotta clean house before the parents come... gotta make 'em proud!  Gotta make it sparkle!  Trying to get things in a way that they won't have to do anything but love our kids.

Anyway... we have had a great weekend even though we've been working... S has been gently helping... guiding... making sure to be there just in case my head starts popping off... screaming has been a past down fall of mine when these children of mine should be doing what they are told to do.  He guided all of us... and did a great job.

I'm off to take a well deserved shower... clean myself up... he already has.  I have high hopes for tonight... he seems to be feeling pretty good... crossing fingers... praying....

7 comments:

  1. Good for you! I always seem to think that I need the house to sparkle when my parents come too. Hope you got your special time last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck on tonight and for everything being fixed soon. But when the need to use buzzy does arrive my favorite way it to use him with Nick's arms around me and caressing me. Trying to get the best of both worlds.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, hopin' & prayin' for you too! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you've had a good weekend :) I get what you mean about cleaning before the parents arrive. I do this too!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are so close to getting things sorted; hope your dreams were realised last night!
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't be a tease. Did you get lucky last night? Hope so. Tell us all about it.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you got to enjoy some intimacy with each other! :)

    ReplyDelete