Friday, July 27, 2012

At first glance it looked wicked!


I was cruising through Pintrest again last night... I know, yet another bad habit... but I glanced at this... and wow, can you imagine what I thought it was?  I thought it was mean and wicked... as it turns out it's a necklace.  If you'd like to learn more about it, you can click here.  It really doesn't tell much about the necklace, more about the guy who made it who died earlier this year.

Anyway.... I saw it and thought of all of you... just thought I'd share! ;o)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!xx

9 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny what we see out in the world. I remember the first Christmas after I came out. There were spanking toys everywhere I looked! It was fun.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I totally agree!! Truly amazing the most innocent object can be used in such a "fun" way!LOL

      xx

      Delete
  2. A necklace??? Oh no no no. Never! That would be like wearing a paddle or the loopy around your neck! Lol!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was a flogger:) Thanks for sharing Mikki.

    Have a good weekend yourself.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was some sort of Johnny Loopy...

      xx

      Delete
  4. Have you used a loopy johnny? That is a little what this looks like. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought it was at first glance!

      xx

      Delete